The EuroScience Open Forum will be held July 11-15, 2012 in Dublin. This event brings together over 5,000 scientists, business leaders, government officials and policy makers to discuss the best of European science and to address all of the current global scientific challenges. The deadline for submitting proposals is June 30, 2011. For information please go to www.dublinscience2012.ie/calls
- A Science programme of seminars, workshops and debates on the latest research.
- A Media programme to promote science communication.
- A Business programme to link basic research with industrial applications.
- A Careers programme for young researchers.
- An Exhibition to showcase the best of European public and private research.
- An Outreach programme to engage with the general public.