The 3rd International ICST Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services http://mobicase.org/
MobiCASE, the International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research.
They seek novel submissions in mobile applications, services and mobile systems research in domain topics above the OSI transport layer with an emphasis on complete end-to-end systems and their components. The conference will be organized into two broad categories, with topics of interest including, but not limited to:
* Mobile pervasive applications such as smart healthcare/wellbeing, disaster management, mobile learning, transportation, enterprise solutions and multilingual support.
* Mobile sensing applications such as indoor location, activity recognition, heterogeneous sensor fusion, social sensing and reality mining.
* Mobile social networking such as crowd sourcing, twittering and other social network driven applications.
* Novel user experience and interfaces such as visualization techniques for mobile content, multimodal interaction, wearable computing, accessibility and safety issues.
* Personalization such as behavior modeling, behavior-aware and context-aware applications, personal assistance with mobile devices.
* Mobile advertising such as targeted advertising, location based recommendation, in-game marketing and proximity systems.
Mobile Services and Platforms
* Smartphone platforms (such as Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, MeeGo, Symbian, WebOS, Windows Phone 7) and supporting tools, libraries, and compilers.
* Mobile software engineering and management such as application lifecycle management, adaptive and self-configuring applications, middleware, App stores and distribution models.
* Mobile cloud computing and Mobile Web such as HTML5, MobileAjax, Mobile Flash, J2ME, and others.
* End-user network monitoring and management.
MobiCASE 2011 will feature a research track and an industry track. Research papers should focus on the design, implementation and evaluation of complete systems and components. Regular research papers are limited to ten (10) single spaced, double-column, 8.5″ x 11″ pages with a 10-point font size. We also encourage researchers and students to submit short work-in-progress (WIP) papers, which are limited to six (6) pages. Industry papers should focus on new achievements and advances in practical mobile applications and services, present empirical results, or report on open problems or challenges that arise from an industrial context. Industry papers are limited to eight (8) pages. MobiCASE requires that all papers describe novel, unpublished work not currently under review elsewhere.
Full papers due: June 5th, 2011 (11:59PM PDT)
Acceptance notification: July 31, 2011
Camera-ready due: August 28, 2011
Submission instructions are available at http://www.mobicase.org/submit.shtml
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.