ASEE will hold the Inaugural International Forum, which will highlight bi-lateral educational activities focused on student development, curricular and laboratory development, and faculty development. There will also be hands-on interactive sessions led by industry representatives, showcasing applications of learning technologies in engineering. This 1.5 day Forum will occur from June 9 to 10, 2012 in San Antonio, TX, at the Hilton Palacio del Rio.
Participation organizations include:
- Chinese Society for Engineering Education (CSEE)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Japanese Society for Engineering Education (JSEE)
- Korean Society for Engineering Education (KSEE)
- Regional Centre for Engineering Education – Malaysia (RCEE)
For submitting papers to the Inaugural International Forum go to Abstract Submissions. The official language of the conference is English. All papers for the contributed papers presentation session(s) must be submitted and presented in English.