A Matter of Degrees – this Miliken study arrives at a perfect time… It demonstrates a clear link between a region’s economic prosperity and the educational achievement of its workforce (US data). The study aims is to demonstrate to policymakers the importance of investing in education and for students, educators and employers to use their webtool to plan career paths, transform curriculum, and locate pools of talent.
Five key recommendations are made:
- Make higher education more affordable.
- Make higher education more accessible.
- Increase higher education graduation rates.
- Strengthen coordination between higher education institutions and industries.
- Promote research and development.
Worth all the time that takes reading the report and browsing the report’s webpage and tools.