The results of the first round of judging for the 2015 ASEE Community Engagement Film Festival (first competition!). The 12 video finalists are listed below (33 submissions). The rubric used for the evaluation may be found at: ced.asee.org
A second round of evaluation will now take place and the two winning teams (Best Video and Most Community Impact) will be announced at the ASEE CED annual business meeting scheduled for Monday, June 15.
Enjoy the 12 video finalists below!
1. Sieve Project – Future Families. University of Pretoria, South Africa
2. Cerro Patacon Panama Water Development. University of Pittsburgh
3. 2015 Engineering Abroad Program. Cabrillo College
4. I Am Standing. Loyola Marymount University
5. LiquiNet – Helping Communities Monitor, Maintain & Own Their Water Sources. University of New Hampshire
6. Team Pyramid Ohio University
7. Citrus Greening (HLB) Detection Sensor, University of Florida
8. The Practical Utility Platform, Purdue University
9. EWB-B2P Mines: Striving for Accountable Humanitarian Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
10. Valle Verde: Water Access Project, Rowan University
11. Ukweli Test Strips, Penn State University
12. Going the Distance: Ole Miss Engineering in Africa, University of Mississippi