Looks like a great e-book for students preparing for job interviews as well as for faculty developing competency/outcomes based curricula and learning experiences. The eBook explains how to answer competency-based interview questions. These are behavioral questions, in which the interviewer will ask you to describe a situation that demonstrates your abilities. Please share with your students!
You will learn:
• How to recognize competency-based questions and how to relate them to an organization’s competency framework.
• How to use the STAR method, which describes: the Situation, the Task required as a result, the Action taken, and the Result of that action.
• How to use the SOARA method, which describes: Situation, Objective, Action, Results, and Aftermath.
• How to pre-plan answers that ensure you give the best possible example of a particular behavior.
• How to formulate a narrative that works well as an answer to a competency-based question.
Download FREE here: http://bit.ly/InterviewManagementBook